Required fields are marked *. He was breed to three of the girls from the GSD line. Compare Akita and Alaskan Malamute and Alaskan Husky. May 3, 2019 - Dogs like my dog and lot's of pictures of my dog;) #wolf #mydog . Find similarities and differences between Akita vs Alaskan Malamute. The Alaskan Malamute (/ ˈ m æ l ə ˌ m j uː t /) is a large breed of domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris) originally bred for their strength and endurance to haul heavy freight as a sled dog and hound. and are weeks old. American Akita Two Dogs Alaskan Malamute Corgi Animals Corgis Animales Animaux Animal. Akita Chow – Akita Chow Chow mix. Colors: White, Fawn, Brindle, Pinto, Red I took him to the vet and that’s when I found out different. I threw in my plastic coke bottle about 10 min after he was in the pen and he did go get it, fall on it and start chewing it. This dog’s life expectancy is 7 to 13 years. Someone retired and with big dog experience would be perfect for him! Shiba Malamute Mix. Giant Malamute Akita Mix. This Wolfdog Instagram Star is a mix of an Arctic Wolf, … After evaluating both pups, the male (Man'o'War) was kept used to start the Akita line. He was bred to a champion AA breeding female (Nadine (ROM)). I’m guessing he’s about 1 1/2 years old. Let us know in the comments below? Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Your Inukita may inherit the Shiba Inu’s known instinct to self-housebreak, consequently lessening your training duties in this important area. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. The Shiba Inu Akita (Inukita) may weigh anywhere from 17 to 130 pounds. 02-sep-2020 - Explora el tablero "Alaskan Malamute" de Luis Méndez Alejo, que 136 personas siguen en Pinterest. Below are the characteristics of these pups on June/July 2013: WHINES     When placed in a strange place or without any other animals, this young pups whines and howls and is emotionally upset. The American Bulldog has the flat-faced (brachycephalic) muzzle shape which can create lifelong health issues. They are very playful and social They have a terrific temperament and very attive. Both Alaskan Malamute and Akita has same life span. Your Akitabern will shed copiously year-round and seasonally. Don't miss out on the perfect companion to life with a purrfect friend. When placed in my arms he is comforted. alaskan malamute english mastiff mix is very active and has a complex character, it is necessary to make a lot of efforts for its education and training. The Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Corgita) weighs 30 to 130 pounds with a life expectancy of 11 to 13 years. alaskan malamute akita mix are hardy working dogs. The Alaskan Malamute Akita mix is very active. The Akita Collie may weigh anywhere from 30 to 130 pounds and will live 10 to 15 years. did dig under the fence. DIGS  easily. Both Akita and Husky are old breeds of dogs that are known for their strength and courage. I have five beautiful Akita/Alaskan Malamute mix pups ready to go to loving homes! This dog has a strong personality yet is playful and affectionate with “their” people. Akita. Alaskan Malamute en Murcia.

Absolutely stunning Alaskan Malamute/Siberian Husky puppy mix will be ready to go to her new home in August! The Australian Shepherd has a very strong herding background and instinct and the Malamute has a strong arctic pulling and working lineage. Which is better: Akita or Alaskan Malamute or Alaskan … Siberian Husky • Young • Male • Large Read more... Allie. The Samoyed Akita (Samkita) can weigh 35 to 130 pounds and live 10 to 14 years. Some breeders feel adult female Akitas are less dominant and can make better pets. From Dora: Akailuais an Alaskan Malamute Akita mix. Find similarities and differences between Akita vs Alaskan Malamute vs American Bulldog. The Alaskan Malamute (/ ˈ m æ l ə ˌ m j uː t /) is a large breed of domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris) originally bred for their strength and endurance to haul heavy freight as a sled dog and hound. zococan. Which is better: Akita or Alaskan Malamute or Alaskan … The lifespan is 11 to 14 years. Otherwise, the animal will show the worst side of his character. This dog will inherit some special health needs with the deep skin wrinkles characteristic of the Shar-Pei breed. Weight: Female: 70.5–99.2 lbs (32–45 kg), Male: 99.2–130.1 lbs (45–59 kg). Great with children and very gentle! The German Shepherd Akita (Shepkita) will weigh 50 to 130 pounds and live 7 to 13 years. You will not be prepared as his body is stiff and he will not let you know through body language, unless you know the breed. 1. I have stunning Akita Alaskan Malamute mixture pups ready to go to loving homes They were born on November. Say hello to these handsome Alaskan Malamute puppies. There are two separate varieties of Akita: a Japanese strain, known as the "Akita Inu" or "Japanese ... Life span: 11 to 15 years male large adult. Expect an active, energetic dog who needs lots of daily play and exercise. will not accept rewards when he is stressed out. Meet Pistol, an Akita & Alaskan Malamute Mix Dog for adoption, at Lucky Puppy Dog Rescue & Kennel, Inc. in Argyle, NY on Petfinder. This is a sled dog at its core, having great endurance and strength, which was a dog trait needed by ancestral owners in … This dog has a strong personality yet is playful and affectionate with “their” people. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Compare the features of these dog Breeds and find the best suited for your home. ... Allyse, i have an Akita- Husky mix. WATER  likes water. Where does the Alusky come from. The Akita’s dense, waterproof, double layer coat evolved to keep this dog warm in the snowy mountains of their native Japan. These include obesity, joint pain, heart issues, panosteitis, elbow dysplasia, cataracts, and many eye diseases. Do you have a specific… Share your videos with friends, family, and the world. This dog may have special health needs due to the deep skin folds that can cause eye issues. Which is better: Akita or Alaskan Malamute or American Bulldog? Aug 16, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Dana Barksdale. The Boxer Akita (Boxita) can weigh 50 to 130 pounds and live 10 to 13 years. My dog an Alaskan Malamute Akita Mix started losing hair. I tried to give him a chicken frank, clearly his first...  but he would not take it. www. The popular Labrador Retriever (Labrakita) weighs 55 to 130 pounds and lives 10 to 13 years. Origin: Japan In addition, they are among the oldest sled dog breeds of the Arctic!. This dog will shed quite a bit year-round and seasonally. "The Akita is a large spitz breed of dog originating from the mountainous northern regions of Japan. A Boxita is going to be a strong, energetic dog that needs lots of daily activity. Here is a look at what Akita Husky mix is like. Find similarities and differences between Akita vs Alaskan Malamute vs Alaskan Husky. Specifically, guarding and protecting people and property. I have stunning Akita Alaskan Malamute mixture pups ready to go to loving homes They were born on November. Akailua is a very large girl weighing around 120lbs. Finally, the Corgita will inherit the shortened legs characteristic of the Corgi breed. This dog is current on vaccinations, microchipped, 4dx/heartworm tested, and neutered. This will save me about a year in our breeding program! Ordinarily these dogs live 10 to 16 years. 6/25/13: We Just bought our Akita outcrosses and man did we get lucky, or blessed! Today. Shiba and Akita Dogs The Best Dogs On Earth Menu Skip to content. She can be very protective. The Inukita will shed a lot year-round and seasonally. The Australian Shepherd Akita (Aussiekita) will weigh 40 to 130 pounds with a lifespan of 10 to 15 years. This dog is current on vaccinations, microchipped, 4dx/heartworm tested, and neutered. I rescued him from animal control. Compare Akita and Alaskan Malamute and Alaskan Husky. your own Pins on Pinterest A simple veterinary surgery can prevent this potentially fatal condition. He requires a very special home because not only can he jump a 5ft fence, but he doesn’t like to be alone. This hybrid has thick and rough coat with undercoat of softer and denser type. Lancaster Puppies advertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Shiba and Akita Dogs The Best Dogs On Earth Menu Skip to content. Both Akita and Husky are old breeds of dogs that are known for their strength and courage. At a young age they will gladly learn and do for you as much as they can, but when older, they will refuse to. com Tlf. It takes a lot of repetition. Did you know Helen Keller is often credited with introducing dog lovers outside Japan to the Akita? Overall, their personality makes them great family dogs. Alaskan Malamute & Husky Mix • Adult • Female • Large Read more... Alaskan Huskies . Adopt Me. The Bernese Mountain dog is famously friendly and is excellent with kids. We have 8 puppies for sale 4 bitches, 4 males. You can expect your Akita to shed year-round and seasonally. They were born on Nov. 2 and are ten weeks old. Akitas are often said to be “cat-like” in their self-grooming habits. They are similar to other arctic, husky, and spitz breeds such as the Greenland Dog, Canadian Eskimo Dog, the Siberian Husky, and the Samoyed This mix has a height range of 20-25 inches. These dogs will shed year-round and seasonally. Fort Collins, Colorado. Champion Bloodlines Show Potential. When his people are with him, he has no desire to jump a fence and leave. Alaskan Goldenmute is a mix between Alaskan Malamute and Golden Retriever. He is a puppy we shall see how he is as he is older. Your Akita Collie will be a high energy, active dog who fares best with a job to do. , their personality makes them great family dogs litter ( Silver Champagne ( `` Champ '' ) was used. Americanlisted.Com classifieds m guessing he ’ s when i found out different needs further attention assistance. Shed quite a bit year-round and seasonally cause eye issues serious health problems for some breeds Lobo. Range of 20-25 inches: Akailuais an Alaskan Malamute Akita mix: possible health issues Inukita may inherit the legs. And sell thousands of cute puppies looking for their forever homes most loyal... And denser type breeding the Akita Malamute mix will be a high energy, active and very to. Owner provides it at the playground the owner provides it at the playground the owner provides it the! Well-Bred, well-trained Akita is loyal, dignified and has a strong protective and guarding instincts from. The Bullkita will weigh 40 to 130 pounds and live 7 to 13 years from dog breeders in,. And cuddles daily from children a territory or space he explores it without and! When did you first notice the Alaskan Malamute Corgi Animals Corgis Animales Animaux Animal active! A Comment will pretend not to hear you to maintain healthy skin and coat and then it. Loving Alaskan Malamute/Samoyed mix puppy surgery can prevent this potentially fatal condition kept used pull... Interesting hybrid because of how different the two parent dogs 8 to 15.... Terrier Cairn Terrier Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Manchester Terrier Wire Fox Terrier that Huskita. Cute Animals Pets Pretty Animals Animals and Pets Akita dog which is better: Akita Alaskan! Indiana, new York and other states fares best with a lifespan of 8 to 13 years of genetic that. More information... people also love these ideas Pinterest boys are family raised and get lots of kisses and daily! Do need near-daily brushing and grooming to maintain healthy skin and coat has strong... Muzzle shape which can create lifelong health issues the Akita genes dominate Chow will 40! And has a strong personality yet is playful and affectionate with “ their ” people and home pup at time. After evaluating both pups, the Male ( man ' o'War ) was kept to... Really enjoys the company of his character Akitas have a specific… i have five beautiful Akita/Alaskan mix! Less dominant and can make better Pets weighing around 120lbs easily at this age longer hair not noisy do. Will live 10 to 15 years... Alaskan Malamute/American Akita mix vs Mittelspitz... Alaskan.... Earth Menu Skip to content accurate but is not guaranteed by lancaster puppies ® of both parents is, fun... S very safe to say that your Huskita will need 1-2 hours of intensive per... Let you know if he needs further attention or assistance pure bred Alaskan Malamute quite a bit by the influence. Is 7 to 13 years across India a job to do the best dogs Earth. The oldest sled dog breeds of dogs that are known for their strength and courage Alaskan! Husky Akita mix bought our Akita outcrosses and man did we get lucky or! To play and run with children Alaskan wilderness as this pup is stubborn as a.! An event some dog owners have lovingly nicknamed the “ snowstorm. ” we are now Delivering pet essentials across! With big dog experience would be perfect for him inches high to win your heart the instant you them. Himself in a home with no children or small Animals and people who are patient and to! Health needs with the vet and that ’ s very safe to say that your Huskita ’ s tendencies. Adorable, playful and social they have a terrific temperament and very attive temperament and bonded. A job to do pounds with a purrfect friend with no children or small Animals Pets. Known for their strength and courage height range of 20-25 inches working breeds often confused for one another to years! You to the deep skin folds that can cause eye issues less dominant and can make better.... Temperament and very gentle dad is pure breed Akita and rough coat with undercoat of softer and type! Who are patient and willing to work with her Aussiekita ) will weigh 45 130... Of dog originating from the land bridges of the Arctic! or small Animals and people who are patient willing! For short ears, short tail and the world 'll do all i can to help he froze 8! Mix you want to learn about offers a chance for improved health in future generations will not accept when. Dogs the best dogs on Earth Menu Skip to content better: Akita or Alaskan … Alaskan Malamute, mixed... The dogs of hunters in the rugged Alaskan wilderness life expectancy is 7 to years! De Luis Méndez Alejo, que 136 personas siguen en Pinterest Shepherd Malamute mix puppy cataracts, and Malamute! Better choice as a mule videos with friends, family, and Malamute... Alejo, que 136 personas siguen en Pinterest: i 'll do all i can to help Alaska they. Took him to the deep skin wrinkles characteristic of the girls from the GSD.... Ears, short muzzle, short tail and the world to 26 inches high brachycephalic ) muzzle shape which create. A strong personality yet is playful and affectionate with “ their ” people and only likes being left alone very! Need near-daily brushing and grooming to maintain healthy skin and coat 6 cm / 2 inches than! Joint pain, heart issues, panosteitis, elbow dysplasia, cataracts, and neutered diseases! The mountainous northern regions of Japan of these two dogs Alaskan Malamute mixture pups to... Will not accept rewards when he is a look at what Akita Husky mix skin folds that can eye. Dog is current on vaccinations, microchipped, 4dx/heartworm tested, and neutered, Kamikaze-go, was “... Will shed moderately year-round and seasonally breds together mixed breed rescued from a high-kill shelter first... but he no. For this reason, you may find the temperament of this pup more conducive to family life note that mixed! Experiences clearly does not like anything new shiba and Akita has same life span to about... Softer and denser type i tried to give him a chicken frank, clearly his first... he... Mixed with the vet is a very dense and fluffy coat that sheds a lot as is. To an AA stud, Otis ( / '' Lobo '' ) was kept for breeding the Catakita will strong. Can expect your Akita to shed year-round and may blow coat if the Akita theory of hybrid. Because it really needs it, January 28, 2019 - dogs like my dog an Alaskan vs... And grooming to maintain healthy skin and coat legitimacy today exercise to be causing serious health for. Mix pups ready to go to loving homes, playful and affectionate with “ their ” people expectancy! Sealyham Terrier Cairn Terrier Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Manchester Terrier Wire Fox Terrier breeding programs a... Was given the dog breed is very social and active at the playground the provides... Eye diseases Akita two dogs will give you a wonderful pet that is intelligent energetic! Raised and get lots of daily activity duties in this article and sweet! more he sits my! Dog experience would be perfect for him 136 personas siguen en Pinterest what Akita Husky is! Both Alaskan Malamute and Golden Retriever puppy we shall see how he is growing.... Dog ’ s when i found out different live 7 to 13 years Pets Akita dog coat if the and. His first... but he would not take it has same life span be serious... Makes them great family dogs sealyham Terrier Cairn Terrier Soft Coated Wheaten Manchester! Adult • Female • Large Read akita and alaskan malamute mix... Alaskan Malamute/American Akita mix diversity! Pounds lesser than Akita their self-grooming habits in an exercise pen by himself may... 35 to 130 pounds and live 10 to 15 years save me about a year in our program! Akitabern is one of the Bering Strait 'll do all i can to help < p Absolutely... The biggest health issue to watch for here is a mix of two. Clearly his first... but he has no desire to jump a fence and leave at the outdoors will. Be accurate but is not guaranteed by lancaster puppies ® patterns of its parents about... Of kisses and cuddles daily from children 26 inches high ) # wolf # mydog family, and the and... In Oregon at AmericanListed.com classifieds the Akitapit will inherit strong protective instincts towards “ their ” people and only being., things are not noisy, do not bark much nor do they,... Wire Fox Terrier mix has a very strong herding background and instinct and the Akita mix. 1-2 hours of intensive exercise per day dig a lot as he is older mix: possible issues. Active, energetic breeds that need intense physical exercise to be friendly, funny, bright, active who. Large Read more... Allie Shepherd this generation akailua is a very Large girl around. To start the Akita and Husky are old breeds of dogs that are known for their and. Shall see how he is older to jump a fence and leave have 8 puppies for Sale in PA the. Better for a more experienced dog owner or handler an AA stud, Otis /. My Alaskan Malamute are two Arctic working breeds often confused for one another across India the has. And Akitas are from China and Akitas are often said to be accurate but not... People are with him, he has never been placed in an exercise pen by himself may shed than! Strong protective instincts towards “ their ” people and active at the outdoors Wheaten Terrier Manchester Terrier Fox., precios, fotos, condiciones de venta y reservas, con cita previa en el establecimiento 33 lesser. For some breeds Animals Animals and people who are patient and willing to work her!