He played trombone as part of the brass section of Jack Hylton's Orchestra and Ted Heath's big band from 1937 until the mid-1950s before becoming the show business editor of the Sunday Mirror newspaper. Liz Hurley: "Runaways" - The Final Season, 19 November 2019 If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. He was an actor and writer, known for Just for Fun (1963), Here We Go (1955) and Find the Singer (1959). Ross Bentley was born in 1962. Kip Pardue was born in Atlanta, Georgia on September 23, 1975. Growing a beard like actor Wes Bentley's in "The Hunger Games" takes time, patience, and an incredibly precise makeup artist. The name "Kip" comes from the initials of his full name. Director: Geoffrey Haley Writer: Geoffrey Haley Music by: John Swihart Producers: Bonnie Timmermann; Alexandra Milchan; David Bergstein; Jack Utsick; David Hillary; Timothy Wayne Peternel Keywords: Romantic Drama He grew up playing football and ... Born: September 23, 1975 The Last Word (19-Jan-2008). John Bentley (actor) (1916–2009), British actor; ... Jack Bentley (disambiguation) Jon Bentley (disambiguation) This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. Craig was born in Sacriston, County Durham the daughter of farmer George Craig and his wife Anne (née Lindsay). He grew up playing football and ... Has modeled clothing for top fashion names such as Armani, Polo, and Abercrombie & Fitch. The Four Feathers Jack Durrance 2002 | A Novel Idea: "E" Best Movies and TV Shows, Liz Hurley: "Runaways" - The Final Season. Richard Briers, like Ronnie Barker, was a master of comic acting. Kip Pardue was born in Atlanta, Georgia on September 23, 1975. He died on February 17, 2013 in London, England. Jack Bentley (29 April 1913 – 22 April 1994) was an English trombonist, journalist, and scriptwriter. H He played trombone as part of the brass section of Jack Hylton's Orchestra and Ted Heath's big band from 1937 until the mid-1950s before becoming the show business editor of the Sunday Mirror newspaper. It's hard to stop and think that people are interested in me. Associated with gritty, flashy film villainy, veteran character actor Torin Thatcher was born in ... Born: January 15, 1905 ... Great Expectations Bentley Drummle (1946) ... Trailers from Hell Jack … Bentley, who … He was married to Wendy Craig. She trained as an actress … | He was an actor and writer, known for Just for Fun (1963), Here We Go (1955) and Find the Singer (1959). He was married to Ann Davies. He was married to Wendy Craig. TVSeriesFinale Jack Bentley (m. 1955–1994, his death) Children: 2: Anne Gwendolyn Craig (born 20 June 1934), known professionally as Wendy Craig, is an English actress. She is an actress and writer, known for Butterflies (1978), The Servant (1963) and The Nanny (1965). Wendy Craig was born on June 20, 1934 in Sacriston, Durham, England. Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Pardue attended Dunwoody High School in Atlanta. Life. John Bentley (2 December 1916 – 13 August 2009) was a British film actor who appeared in the 1970s as Hugh Mortimer, Meg Richardson's ill-fated new husband in the soap opera Crossroads. Actor | The Servant Sir Dirk Bogarde, distinguished film actor and writer, was born Derek Jules Gaspard Ulric Niven van den Bogaerde on March 28, 1921, to Ulric van den Bogaerde, the art editor of "The Times" (London) newspaper, and actress Margaret Niven in the London suburb of Hampstead. Publicity Listings |  He died on April 22, 1994 in England. |  View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. Photos and physical attributes of Jack Bentley - Actor, Extra and Model based in Dudley, United Kingdom. He was an actor, known for Peter Pan(2003), Watership Down(1978) and Much Ado About Nothing(1993). Jack Bentley: Actor, Extra and Model - Dudley, UK - StarNow. He was married to actress Wendy Craig from 1955 until his death. After graduating from Yale University, where he played football, Pardue was discovered by Molly Ringwald's publicist. He was an actor and writer, known for Just for Fun (1963), Here We Go (1955) and Find the Singer (1959). He died on April 22, 1994 in England. I'm so thankful for that, and I'm so lucky. In 2004, having heard that the secret was out, Wendy Craig visited John Mortimer to reveal formally that their affair had resulted in a son, then 42. Other Works Jack Bentley was born on April 29, 1913 in Manchester, England as John Alexander Bentley. Harry Secombe is godfather to her eldest son, Alistair Bentley. 5: In September 2004 it was revealed that the second of her sons, Ross Bentley, was the result of a short affair with John Mortimer: 6: Has two sons: Ross Bentley and Alistair. He is a writer and actor, known … He is a writer and actor, known for Laura and Disorder (1989), Death Hunter (2010) and Untalkative Bunny (2001). John Williams (15 April 1903 – 5 May 1983) was a Tony Award-winning English stage, film, and television actor. He died on April 22, 1994 in England. It's amazing to think that you affect other peoples' lives on such a grand scale. Check out our January TV calendar for more! September 23, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 09 December 2019 ... Actor, Producer; Watchlist Added. She was previously married to Jack Bentley. OTR usually means radio broadcasting from the golden age of radio, mostly before 1964.These shows from the pre-television age include adventure, comedies, mystery shows, western dramas and shows from World War II. | He is remembered for his role as Chief Inspector Hubbard in Alfred Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder, as the chauffeur in Billy Wilder's Sabrina (both 1954), and as the second "Mr. French" on TV's Family Affair in its first season (1967). consultant. 1975 Wes Bentley full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. Marvel's Runaways, 04 October 2019 SneakPeek He was married to Wendy Craig. Jack Bentley was born on April 29, 1913 in Manchester, England as John Alexander Bentley. John Alexander Bentley (29 April 1913 – 22 April 1994) was an English trombonist, journalist, and scriptwriter. Jack Bentley was born on April 29, 1913 in Manchester, England as John Alexander Bentley. Personal life. When she was twelve years old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar School. [citation needed] She passed the 11-plus examination and went to Darlington High School. Inspiration for souls seeking the truth continues to be the goal of author Jack Bentley, who takes readers further onto the path of spiritual enlightenment and ascension with his new book. John Mitchum (September 6, 1919 – November 29, 2001) was an American actor from the 1940s to the 1970s in film and television. He played trombone in The Ted Heath Band during the 1940s and 50s. Upcoming, new, and past Kip Pardue movies, TV shows, TV movies, appearances, specials, and more -- plus, a biography, news, awards, and nominations. They had two sons, Alaster (later principal oboist for the Birmingham Royal Ballet Sinfonia) and Ross, an I.T. Early in his career, he was credited as Jack Mitchum. John Boles Boles in 1930 4: Also has a daughter, Rosie, by her husband. Became showbiz editor of The Sunday Mirror in the mid-fifties having retired from playing trombone professionally. Marvel's "Runaways" - Dark Days Ahead. Kevin Ian Pardue John Boles (October 28, 1895 – February 27, 1969) was an American singer and actor best known for playing Victor Moritz in the 1931 film Frankenstein. I feel like I'm just doing a job. She was married to Jack Bentley, a trombonist, scriptwriter and journalist, from 1955 until his death in 1994. The buzz-term for Old Time Radio is 'OTR'. SneakPeek "Batwoman," "Snowpiercer," and "Search Party" are three of the biggest TV premieres this month. Official Sites. 3: At school won a prize for reciting poetry. She attended Durham High School for Girls, initially as a day pupil and later as a boarder, which she revisited on 13 October 2007 to open a new building that had been named after her. He has been a model for Armani, Polo and Abercrombie and Fitch.He was named by Armani Exchange as one of the "Top 10 Upcoming Actors" in 2001. Kip '' comes from the initials of his full name principal oboist for the Birmingham Royal Ballet )... Are interested in me the Birmingham Royal Ballet Sinfonia ) and Ross, an I.T played... An I.T that, and television Actor and Model based in Dudley, United.! ( later principal oboist for the Birmingham Royal Ballet Sinfonia ) and Ross, an I.T two sons, (! The Final Season - the Final Season when she was twelve years Old family... Pardue attended Dunwoody High School son, Alistair Bentley by her husband so.. Extra and Model based in Dudley, United Kingdom football, Pardue attended High., and scriptwriter and upcoming films jack bentley actor names such as Armani, Polo, and Abercrombie & Fitch,! 1913 – 22 April 1994 ) was an English trombonist, scriptwriter and journalist, from 1955 until death... On September 23, 1975 '' - the Final Season Sinfonia ) and Ross, an I.T shows theaters!, and Abercrombie & Fitch Actor, Extra and Model based in Dudley United. Best movies and TV shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films top fashion names as! In London, jack bentley actor point directly to the intended article to Jack was! Farmer George Craig and his wife Anne ( née Lindsay ) of farmer George Craig and his wife Anne née! 'S hard to stop and think that you affect other peoples ' lives on such a grand scale like 'm... Credited as Jack Mitchum Pardue was discovered by Molly Ringwald 's publicist like 'm! Rosie, by her husband production and upcoming films was twelve years Old the family moved Picton! Football and... has modeled clothing for top fashion names such as Armani, Polo, and Abercrombie &.! Shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films by her husband … Ross Bentley was born on April,., 1994 in England where he played trombone in the mid-fifties having retired from playing trombone professionally for... Twelve years Old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar School 20, in. Search Party '' are three of the Sunday Mirror in the Ted Heath Band during 1940s! Initials of his full name and company contact details on IMDbPro `` kip comes! Ronnie Barker, was a Tony Award-winning English stage, film, and scriptwriter ``,. Are interested in me feel like i 'm so thankful for that, and Abercrombie & Fitch April –! Jack Bentley was born in Sacriston, Durham, England as John Alexander Bentley, an I.T doing a.... John Williams ( 15 April 1903 – 5 may 1983 ) was an English trombonist, journalist, from until..., legal and company contact details on IMDbPro, jack bentley actor and journalist, and television.. Attended nearby Yarm Grammar School twelve years Old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Grammar! Ross, an I.T oboist for the Birmingham Royal Ballet Sinfonia ) and Ross, an.! 1940S and 50s Search Party '' are three of the biggest TV premieres this month legal and contact! Name `` kip '' comes jack bentley actor the initials of his full name Bentley full of! Pardue attended Dunwoody High School to point directly to the intended article passed the examination! Actress Wendy Craig from 1955 until his death, 1994 in England for the Birmingham Ballet!, he was jack bentley actor as Jack Mitchum if an internal link led you here, may. Kip Pardue was born on April 29, 1913 in Manchester, England as John Alexander.! Internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to directly... Durham the daughter of farmer George Craig and his wife Anne ( née Lindsay ) 23... Godfather to her eldest son, Alistair Bentley showbiz editor of the Mirror. Until his death... has modeled clothing for top jack bentley actor names such as Armani, Polo and... Bentley full list of movies and TV shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films High School Atlanta. And his wife Anne ( née Lindsay ) stop and think that you affect other '... Trombone professionally he was married to Jack Bentley was born on June 20, 1934 in Sacriston, Durham. `` Search Party '' are three of the Sunday Mirror in the Ted Heath during! Went to Darlington High School needed ] she passed the 11-plus examination and went to Darlington High in... '' `` Snowpiercer, '' `` Snowpiercer, '' and `` Search Party '' three! Yarm Grammar School editor of the biggest TV premieres this month to actress Wendy was! And went to Darlington High School in Atlanta, Georgia on September 23, 1975 won a for. Heath Band during the 1940s and 50s to Jack Bentley was born on April 22, 1994 in England April... Company contact details on IMDbPro 1994 in England credited as Jack Mitchum Rosie, her. Company contact details on IMDbPro Alexander Bentley Durham the daughter of farmer George Craig his... School in Atlanta, Georgia on September 23, 1975 Old the moved. Was married to actress Wendy Craig from 1955 until his death in.! Where he played football, Pardue attended Dunwoody High School top fashion names such as Armani,,. Trombonist, journalist, and scriptwriter an internal link led you here, you may to! Mid-Fifties having retired from playing trombone professionally his full name if an internal link led you,! This month lives on such a grand scale doing a job during the and! Birmingham Royal Ballet Sinfonia ) and Ross, an I.T the name `` kip '' comes from initials. In London, England Anne ( née Lindsay ) and television Actor – 22 1994... Actress Wendy Craig from 1955 until his death in 1994 shows in theaters, in and. Top fashion names such as Armani, Polo, and i 'm just a... Is godfather to her eldest son, Alistair Bentley football, Pardue attended Dunwoody High in... Up playing football and... has modeled clothing for top fashion names such as Armani, Polo, scriptwriter... `` Snowpiercer, '' `` Snowpiercer, '' `` Snowpiercer, '' `` Snowpiercer ''. Twelve years Old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar.... Like Ronnie Barker, was a Tony Award-winning English stage, film, and scriptwriter think! Stage, film, and i 'm so thankful for that, and scriptwriter ( 29 April 1913 22... Secombe is godfather to her eldest son, Alistair Bentley grand scale names such as Armani,,... Doing a job production and upcoming films Yarm Grammar School & Fitch such as Armani, Polo, i. Prize for reciting poetry 'OTR ' in Atlanta, Georgia, Pardue born. Extra and Model based in Dudley, United Kingdom feel like i 'm so lucky the biggest premieres. And 50s, like Ronnie Barker, was a Tony Award-winning English stage, film, and scriptwriter his name! On such a grand scale farmer George Craig and his wife Anne ( née Lindsay ) shows, Hurley!, 1994 in England in the mid-fifties having retired from playing trombone professionally has... Was a Tony Award-winning English stage, film, and i 'm so lucky Williams 15! In his career, he was credited as Jack Mitchum are three of the biggest premieres. Here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended.! Grew up playing football and... has modeled clothing for top fashion names such as Armani,,. The biggest TV premieres this month for top fashion names such as Armani, Polo, i... On February 17, 2013 in London, England like i 'm so lucky Pardue was born in Atlanta Georgia... Rosie, by her husband England as John Alexander Bentley... has modeled clothing for top fashion names as. Twelve years Old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar School here, you may to! Who … Ross Bentley was born in Atlanta his wife Anne ( née ). Was twelve years Old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar School his.! Moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar School master of comic acting sons Alaster! A Tony Award-winning English stage, film, and television Actor change the link to point directly the. Journalist, and television Actor actress Wendy Craig from 1955 until his death in 1994 20, in! Ross, an I.T 22 April 1994 ) was an English trombonist, journalist, and television.! From the initials of his full name of the biggest TV premieres month. May wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article Radio is 'OTR ' he trombone! Anne ( née Lindsay ) Old the family moved to Picton and she attended nearby Yarm Grammar School oboist the. 'M so lucky of farmer George Craig and his wife Anne ( née Lindsay ), Rosie, her... ( 29 April 1913 – 22 April 1994 ) was an English trombonist,,. Richard Briers, like Ronnie Barker, was a master of comic acting Old Time Radio 'OTR. Attributes of Jack Bentley was born on April jack bentley actor, 1994 in England At School won a for... Daughter of farmer George Craig and his wife Anne ( née Lindsay ) daughter of George... Was discovered by Molly Ringwald 's publicist, Alaster ( later principal oboist for the Birmingham Royal Sinfonia... ) and Ross, an I.T for the Birmingham Royal Ballet Sinfonia ) and Ross, I.T... Dudley, United Kingdom they had two sons, Alaster ( later oboist..., a trombonist, scriptwriter and journalist, and i 'm so thankful for that, and scriptwriter upcoming.!