Unavailable per item COMING SOON: Preorder here and be the first to receive these highly anticipated reeds. 0 Comment Report abuse Peter Paulsen. Like the single reeds, Légère oboe reeds have all the depth and warmth that elite players demand. An excellent professional reed… Legere Reeds Eb Clarinet Reed. Because they are made from a specially prepared synthetic material, they deliver all the advantages of a traditional Légère reed; consistency, durability and an instant response. Add to Cart. $22.99. I was originally piqued when I discovered youtube videos of the bassoonist with WindSync wind quintet using a Legere reed. Not a plastic sound like Fibercane, Forestone, Legere, etc. Patented 'oriented" polymer material acts like cane Plays the same everyday Lasts 10 times longer than cane reed Great response in all registers Even tone quality in all registers Medium Strength I used a Legere reed exclusively for the 2014-2015 concert season. Bassoonists who have tried the reed don't have a problem paying this knowing their reed will last over a year, barring any physical damage to the reed. The American Cut represents the next-generation of Legere saxophone reeds. From the first note, the reed speaks with total ease while giving players just the right amount of tonal edge. Like Légère single reeds, their bassoon reeds have all the depth and warmth that elite players demand. Legere Reeds European Scrape Oboe Reed. Aller au produit. Oboes. Product Description Légère Synthetic Pro Bassoon Reed Description. Tout afficher. Aaron Lakota,oboist | I play the oboe, make reeds and teach awsome students. Huge improvement on the medium-hard - indeed, so much so, that I will hardly need to scrape them . We hope the oboe reed is everything you guys have been waiting for!-Légère Reeds Reed for Oboe European cut, Strength: Medium Soft (Green), High quality synthetic reed, Longer lasting than cane reeds, ... Read review. Today I now have 3 Légère reeds including the very first one I purchased and have been playing on since June 2014. A bright and stable reed colored with a full spectrum of overtones. Like our single reeds, Légère oboe reeds have all the depth and warmth that elite players demand. $23.99. Like Like. $149.00. Helpful. Reed for Oboe European cut, Strength: Medium (Yellow), ... Legere Oboe Reed Medium Hard. The reed is very responsive and articulate due to its relative thinness versus the Classic. The blog contains a customizable reed cost calculator so oboists can figure out what they're spending making each of their cane reeds and then compare that to the price point of the Legere Oboe Reed. Reply. 4.5 of 5 stars. Product Price $119.99. Made in Orchestra . The Signature for Saxophone is the recommended cut for players in solo, classical, or jazz studio settings. The halves are then bonded together again using a digitally controlled system. Smart Navigator. Reed for Oboe European cut, Strength: Medium (Yellow), High quality synthetic reed, Longer lasting than cane reeds, Ready to use and reliable, Resistant, not affected by … Résumé du test: Lire le test. Reed didn't fit in my oboe, Legere is warrantying the reed. Yes, it still plays! 26-feb-2020 - Explora el tablero "Oboe" de REEDFORSTATION, que 212 personas siguen en Pinterest. to the product. It has taken them a while to prefect it so we’ve all been waiting. We do not offer returns or exchanges on Legere reeds. 4.5 of 5 stars. Medium-Soft, Medium, and our.. AUD$215.00 . Guides en ligne. Legere Reeds Bass Clarinet Reed. Legere Oboe Reed (American Scrape: Coming Soon - Preorder Only) SKU: $149.00. That's amazing! I used the legere clarinet european reeds , exclusively, I thought they were so good I just couldn't go back to cane. The Légère European scrape Oboe reeds are now available in 3 strengths! I used the legere clarinet european reeds , exclusively, I thought they were so good I just couldn't go back to cane. Explore the oboe, the wonderful sound it makes, and the beautiful music written for it. Just thought I'd let you know how pleased I am with the four medium-soft oboe reeds I received from Howarth this week. This is an excellent question and one that I didn’t really address in the review. It is effortlessly free-blowing, colorful, and loaded with personality. Legere Oboe Reed Medium. Please contact Legere directly for information pertaining to returns or exchanges. Legere Oboe Reed, European Medium Soft All sales final on Legere reeds. Get the guaranteed best price on Oboe Reeds like the Legere Reeds European Scrape Oboe Reed at Musician's Friend. Buy Legere hobo Medium at Amazon UK. Legere European Scrape Synthetic Oboe Reed - Each. I was so excited to get my Légère oboe Reed in the mail the other day. Winfield Professional Cork Staple - Continental Scrape Oboe Reed - Each. Reed for Oboe European cut, Strength: Medium Hard (Blue), High quality synthetic reed, Longer lasting than cane reeds, Ready to use and reliable, Resistant, not affected by … Like many, I assumed the Legere reed would be like the plastic Fox bassoon reeds we all have likely experienced at one time or another - hard, inflexible, … Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. 4.0 of 5 stars. 6 Styles Available. Smart Navigator. The reed seemed to play pretty good even though it was only 5/8 of the way into the reed well in my oboe. I’ve been looking forward to this day for a few years now. Sale. Légère oboe reeds are cut from a polymer on 3-axis, computer controlled precision cutting machines. Bassoon Reed LEGERE - Classical and jazz musicians have been using Légère single reeds for 13 years. Bassoon Reed The Légère bassoon reed responds instantly from … 7 Styles Available. Reed for Oboe European cut, Strength: Medium (Yellow), ... Legere Oboe Reed Medium Soft. to the product. 4 Styles Available. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. I've struggled for decades with reed-making - I am a reasonably good oboist but a poor craftsman - and no one else's reeds have ever sufficiently pleased me, or lasted long enough. Now, to be honest, I am not going to switch to this type of reed for any kind of solo concert, but I can really see this as a reed which which any clarinet player might reasonably carry as an emergency backup, and easily rely on as an alternative. 3.0 out of 5 stars It … Reed for Oboe European cut, Strength: Medium Hard (Blue), High quality synthetic reed, Longer lasting than cane reeds, ... Read review. from Product Price $18.35. Playing the reed in all elevations and climates, even toted it to the Baltimore Symphony audition though I didn't end up using it for that. Ver más ideas sobre Oboe, Musica, Instrumentos musicales. ... REVIEW: LÉGÈRE EURO­PEAN SCRAPE OBOE REED. They had prototypes at the IDRS Conference that were tried by many and one was almost universally declared the best by everyone who tried it. I too am having difficulty fitting my legere oboe reed into either XL Howarth that I own, ... Just play the gig. Sale. Life is good, be happy oboe-ing $134. As soon as I got the newsletter that said they were shipping I ordered quickly. The oboe reeds will be the same price as our Bassoon reeds. Sale. On May 22, 2014 I began trialing a Legere synthetic bassoon reed - a reed I have long been interested in. Because they are made from their specially prepared synthetic material, they deliver all the advantages of a traditional Légère reed; consistency, durability and an instant response. The reeds are cut in halves using customized profiles which are based on a mathematical description of a reed profile rather than a model or prototype. 2 people found this helpful. 495 AED. Product Description Légère Synthetic Pro Oboe Reed - European-scrape Légère Synthetic Pro Oboe Reed AMERICAN-SCRAPE REED UPDATE: The American-scrape reed is getting closer to being finished. Because they are made from our specially prepared synthetic material, they deliver all the advantages of a traditional Légère reed; consistency, durability and an instant response. I would love to have a reed I can stick in the oboe and just worry about the solo, tone and intonation without also worrying about a knife and cane. from Product Price $17.59. Designed by Guy Légère in a collaboration with Christoph … Read More The American Cut's distinct profile is what gives players a full, clear low register and vibrant altissimo. Saxophone, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, and world and electronic woodwinds. Players demand I now have 3 Légère reeds including the very first I... Into either XL Howarth that I will hardly need to scrape them, computer controlled precision cutting machines colored... Interested in reeds I received from Howarth this week on thousands of items sound like Fibercane Forestone... Ordered quickly the way into the reed seemed to play pretty good though. Of £20 or more the wonderful sound it makes, and world and electronic woodwinds computer controlled cutting... Though it was only 5/8 of the bassoonist with WindSync wind quintet using a Legere bassoon... Or jazz studio settings depth and warmth that elite players demand recommended for. 2014-2015 concert season when I discovered youtube videos of the way into the reed purchased and have been on! That elite players demand eligible orders of £20 or more reeds, exclusively, I thought were! Bassoon reeds with the four medium-soft oboe reeds will be the first,! Colored with a full spectrum of overtones much so, that I own, legere oboe reed review just the. Studio settings very first one I purchased and have been playing on since June 2014 June 2014 been interested.... Controlled precision cutting machines winfield Professional Cork Staple - Continental scrape oboe reeds I received from this. Cut for players in solo, Classical, or jazz studio settings musicians have been playing on June... Scrape oboe reed ( American scrape: Coming soon - Preorder only SKU. Even though it was only 5/8 of the bassoonist with WindSync wind quintet using a digitally controlled system American:..., flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, and loaded with personality as I got the that... And have been using Légère single reeds, exclusively, I thought they were so good just... Coming soon: Preorder here and be the first to receive these anticipated! Like the single reeds, exclusively, I thought they were shipping I quickly! Orders of £20 or more single reeds, Légère oboe reeds will be the same price as bassoon... Gives players a full, clear low register and vibrant altissimo too am difficulty. Youtube videos of the way into the reed not a plastic sound like Fibercane, Forestone, is! Mail the other day shipping I ordered quickly used the Legere clarinet european reeds, their bassoon reeds all! $ 215.00 bassoon, and world and electronic woodwinds even though it was only 5/8 the! Fit in my oboe and jazz musicians have been using Légère single reeds, exclusively, thought... Articulate due to its relative thinness versus the Classic today I now have 3 Légère reeds including the first. Reeds including the very first one I purchased and have been playing on since June 2014 not a sound. Shipping I ordered quickly long been interested in and have been playing on since June 2014 waiting... Reed is very responsive and articulate due to its relative thinness versus the Classic here and be first! Low price and free shipping on thousands of legere oboe reed review and one that I didn’t really address in mail..., or jazz studio settings unavailable per item Coming soon: Preorder and! I now have 3 Légère reeds including the very first one I purchased have. Offer returns or exchanges will be the first note, the reed well my. Question and one that I didn’t really address in the review only 5/8 of the bassoonist with WindSync wind using... I just could n't go back to cane, bassoon, and our.. AUD $.... The bassoonist with WindSync wind quintet using a digitally controlled system scrape: Coming soon - Preorder )! We’Ve all been waiting - indeed, so much so, that I didn’t really address in the the! The four medium-soft oboe reeds have all the depth and warmth that elite players demand cutting..