Puppy Weight Chart PDF – this is a blank puppy weight chart that you can print and use to track your own litter. My mini Aussie at 4 months after a bath in the park ️  Toy Story Aussies is dedicated to raising quality toy and Miniature Australian Shepherds to Michigan. The breeder did tell us there is some unpredictability in breeding to a smaller size. Fortunately the Mini Aussie is a very easy dog to groom. This energetic little dog needs plenty of vigorous exercise to stay in shape, or better yet, some real work to do. I was a little shocked. Is this abnormal?? Any updates welcome! I asked people on some Aussie fb group who knew exactly what was wrong. For example, this weekend I completed a mini adventure race at the college we work at with running, mountain biking, and kayaking in the lake. Feel your knuckles on your fist, that’s what underweight ribs feel like. Hi. at 7 weeks and is now 15.4 lbs at 15 weeks. At one point I was worried he wasn't growing enough, but he's always been so healthy and energetic and has perfect structure, so I guess it all worked out, lol!Originally we wanted a dog between 30-35 lbs or so. ** If you adopted a dog through a shelter or rescue group that you believe is an aussie or part aussie, you are welcome to share here. Size and Weight of an Adult Labradoodle. Feel the bones on the back of your hand. Activity Level: 4/5. Or mix a little canned pumpkin (not the pie filling) with the kibble and freeze it in a kong. Mini Aussie :)) by: Michelle I have a 4.5 month old red merle male 21lbs, who is hands down the best dog I have ever met. We just got Lucca, our first mini (at least that's what the breeder claims he is...) and we love him. Although he's small, the toy Aussie possesses all the herding instincts of … When this runs out I plan on switching her to Orijen food but still need to find a wet food. For example, a puppy that weighs 45lbs at 20 weeks old, you would do the following: (45/20) x 52 which is 45/20 = 2.25 x 52 = Adult weight of 117 She’s always mistaken for a Border Collie. Hoping for 25 to 30. BTW, I love this dog almost more then my kids! Favorite Activity: Herding; Grooming. It's just funny that she was almost half Indie's weight at 8 weeks and now they are almost the same size! I see you said your pup was a toy but seems like she grew to the full weight of a mini. Trust me, I've been breeding Aussies for 20 years." Tulsi is very much a toy dog in how she runs and acts. Any thoughts? The pup's dad was 35 lbs and the mom was 25. Hi, I like the web page and all the info. If we get the snow this weekend it will be a half foot over her head. BUT, he is six months old, and weighs just over 6 lbs!! Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. He's calm and handsome, super smart, so sweet and doesn't chew anything but his toys. Our Coco is 9 weeks today and three days ago, weighed in at 3 lbs. I’m so curious why the vet thinks he’ll be small. Hi! I'm hoping he grows a bit more in leg.I compete in Agility pretty actively with my two younger adults, my 6yrs old was 2016 AKC Top Agility Mini American at the AKC Invitationals. Mini aussies intelligent versatile dogs well c growth standard charts for monitoring bodyweight in dogs of find out your puppy s weight chart miniature australian shepherd australian shepherd puppy size chart goldenacresdogs growth stages of the toy aussie mini australian shepherd raising a mini aussie how long does it take to be full. Any thoughts from anyone out there? Pure muscle. however he is now just a few months over a year old and is not big at all. Maggie's prognosis is a little complicated, but still good. I just got a 5 1/2 month old mini. FYI, I have found your site engaging and bookmarked it a while back. We discuss height, weight, eating habits, riding in cars, socialization, potty training, and more! This breed is a smaller form of the Australian Shepherd that is rapidly increasing in popularity. Edit: He’s officially 3 months now and almost 20lbs. At 3 months he was about 14.4lbs I want to say and at 4 months he was 17.1lbs. He was the largest of his litter I believe so we will see how big he gets. I expect she might be 27ish pounds full grown at 2 years. And strong as an ox. He's the perfect size in our opinion! Her weighs are:10.8 weeks - 4.25lbs learned how to climb up and down the stairs. It sounds like you have a teacup size! For those who have a 3-4 month old Aussie, how much does he or she weight? I'm so sorry! He is 8 wks and weighs 7.8 lbs...is this large for a mini?? He eats NOTHING. At 16 weeks he was 15 pounds as well. We are guessing our guy will be on the higher side weight of mini aussies. Past Litter - 1st Litter. Genetics has a large part to play in estimating a puppy’s adult weight, however the environment will also impact it. 19.8 to be exact. The vets say he is healthy though, so I can deal with him being a little thin." Now he weighs over 30 lbs and I was just wondering about how much he should weigh. What’s funny is his sister from another litter (same mom, same dad) is a year old and has been 31.5lbs for 4 straight vet visits. Her response (I do hate it when people are condescending! Meadow Brook Mini-Aussies. They love exercise, so I hope you are in a position to give that to Kai. He is super playful, active & smart. "This is my Miniature Australian Shepherd Kylie, who was 1 year 4 months at the time of this photo. She also has Giardia and Coccidia, ALL TOO COMMON among pups no matter how good their breeding environment is. Jinxy should really be about 30 lbs. but due to him having Parvo as a young puppy he cannot seem to gain weight. I’m really hoping she’ll be on the smaller side her dad was 25lbs and mom was 30, Kai's breeder recommended adult dog food i gave him puppy food for a couple of months the switch over to adult dog food.He also eats carrots and any fruit. Just concerned my pup won't grow much but maybe I'm just being silly and worrying for nothing. That’s... exceptionally early. It sounds to me that Lucca will not be bigger than 8-9lbs as an adult. She's hops through it and digs the snow. We just got our little Aussie girl two weeks ago, and the breeder told us she was 8 weeks old. And of course he LOVES cheese, chicken, toast with butter, and other kinds of dog treats. To answer your question - when we got him (one week short of 6 months) he literally weighed 6lbs - tiny and terrified! Carved pumpkins tonight and that little turd started biting & eating our pumpkins. Mini-mini's are the best, ha ha! Clover was 4 lbs at 7 weeks 7 lbs at 10 weeks and now at 12 weeks seems to be about 9 lbs. Kai at 18 weeks weighed 32 lbs.I am afraid he is going to be a full sized Aussie.Not what i planned on. I know it is hard to predict, but might we expect Finn to top out at say around 35lbs? He think he's clise to tapering off. Our girl was 20lbs at 3 months, 25lbs @ 4mo. The average weight of a male German Shepherd at 4 months is 41.8 lbs. I couldn’t imagine an Aussie that big. Has your puppy grown since your post? We have a mini Aussie and he is only 5.5lbs at 16 weeks! It's also possible that if he was having diarrhea and was sick with giardia as a tiny puppy, that can stunt their growth. Update Luna is doing great no longer do we put her in her cage at night seems to cut down on her wild behavior. And small minis started to be bred down to toy size (10 - 14") much more recently. Aussies Mom Forum. We recently adopted a male mini aussie from a wonderful local breeder. Hoping next year to get her certified as a therapy dog so she can visit hospitals. I have an old diary with my Aussies height/weight at different ages, I can compare my stats to yours when I find it. We’re thinking our Aussie is going to be very big. She was having trouble pooping, so we took her to a local VCA vet. BUT the rule of thumb is that a puppy's weight at 14 weeks is 1/2 their adult weight... at 14 weeks Charlie was about 11lbs. He immediatly bonded with our 2 senior pomeranians. Pictures of Past Puppies with New Owners. You should absolutely pursue calling her out somehow. https://i.imgur.com/JNcQGA8.jpg. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AustralianShepherd community, Continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd. She weighed 10lbs at around 2 1/2 months to 3 months. Thank you.My mini aussie?Is 14 lbs and is 14 lbs not very mini is he. Her name is Luna and she was the runt. Turns out she's a toy and we are % fine with that. Thank you so much! The mom is only a first generation mini. I feel very misled and I don't think he was actually a toy, but a mini. He's calmed down some and has a pretty feisty personality, but would honestly fit into a tea-cup. This comment has been removed by the author. lol! We just added a puppy late last year, a full brother to my youngest two and he currently weighs 25 pds at 26 weeks and looks still short to me...withers measurement not quite accurate, but certainly not taller than 14 inches at this time. Of course it's been 10 years since we had a puppy but this little guy Jax is all around different. Hi there! He weighed 13 pounds at 11 weeks. Also, as a last resort, there's a prescription Diet I/D food for intestinal problems. As for the 'picky eater' part, that is an understatement. It's hard to estimate adult weights when puppies grow in such weird spurts. He often growels when she gets to close. She likes the rain and opening the shower door to get in and play in the water. Indie is much longer, taller, and sleeker than her and moves like a normal dog. Then you can mix some cooked meat into his kibble to get him into eating. Thanks for the discussion everyone. By 6 months, they should be getting close to their full grown height. She was definitely the runt of her litter but it’s I think they’re going to be VERY different in size. My 4 month Aussie weighs 17 lbs. We love them. Maggie has a tiny portion of her tailbone that protrudes ever so slightly from her rectum, but she does not have enough skin on it. My mini is 19 weeks an 18 lbs so not sure what to expect. Hi! I have 3 Mini Aussie's now 7, 6 and 5......my 7 yrs old neutered male, measures 20inches at withers and weighs 36 pds...over standard for Mini in height. when grown, we thought her Toy sire would make her smaller. Her brother got adopted by my best friend and he seems to be smaller then her. I don't think she will mind. It's the cutiest thing I've ever seen. We have a fenced backyard with a above ground pool we cant keep him out of. Wish we could post pictures. Try getting some ground hamburger or turkey and cook him some and see if he likes that. The x-ray also showed that, in all Maggie's foraging to chew everything she could find to chew, she somehow managed to swallow a metal washer and another small piece of metal. We got are mini aussie JoJo at 16 weeks. Tulsi is about 16 or 16.5 lbs now at 6 months old. Too awesome. Is this too much? She is dense for her size. About the weight gain of puppies. We just picked up our mini aussie on Saturday. Small, sweet, sassy, and smart- you’d be crazy not to fall in love with these unique dogs. We went with the "Mini" Aussie line, after losing our Sheltie several months ago to cancer. He’s in between 15 and 16 inches tall and the shoulder. He just happens to be skin and bones. Ok, so I’m not crazy. I'm hoping for the bigger end as well. The breeder is Keisha, from Color Country Aussies in Utah. I have a mini, but so far her weight seems to match up with your toy's. Close your hand into a fist, feel the first set of bones on your fingers. So is our Luna she ~15w. Does anyone know if puppy food effects the total overal weight they will reach. The toy is the smallest version of the Aussie, created by a similar breeding-down process. She is probably over a foot tall to the shoulder. Standard Aussiedoodles generally reach half their adult weight between 4.5 and 6 months old. Aww wish mine would be that size mine is 18 weeks and 8.6. It seems a little odd that your vet is suggesting that your pup is filling out at 3 months. This past weekend we got nearly a foot of snow and are expecting the potential of another foot this weekend which is quite unusual for south-west Ohio at least as far as I know over the past 27 years. She might even be more than 20 lbs, if the "double weight at 16" thing happens to her. Indie is a small mini and his parents were almost toys. Did you see his parents or ask about what size the parents are? Hello Fellow Unknown,I just found myself in the same situation. He is currently 9 weeks old and weighs 7 pounds. It's funny, isn't it? To use, enter his current weight, age, and breed size, and the interactive tool will do the rest. If you want to do a quick calculation, here’s the formula you would use to estimate the adult weight for Standard Aussiedoodles: Question though if anybody can help. We for the most part solved the problem by giving her pigs hoofs to chew on. It's so hard to predict their adult weight. I think he going to be a large mini??? My dog, Indie, is not wild about kibble, but he eats when he's hungry. I also go to dog obedience classes with him.Right now it is a little difficult since i had back surgery but i walk him as much as i can. We are probably looking at corrective surgery later. But it's very, very common in puppies. Would love to know how big your puppy is now. He's gained maybe 1-1/2 pounds the last 7 weeks. Puppy Weight Calculator Interactive Tool. You'll have to send me an update photo of Tesla! Any thoughts? :). It has been fun reading about all of your pups and especially the comments that small dogs are fun. Within a short time though, they will grow into their legs, the ears will settle and their brand new adult coat will start to come in. So glad we did - and so was the Vet! She also told me the goal was to feed him just 1/4 of … Breeder is really knowledgeable, but I feel like the vet is right on this one. But my girl seems big! We were really hoping for one on the larger side, like her mom. Typically by 16 weeks (4 months) dogs are approximately half the weight they will be as adults. Looking at your growth stats for indie, mine was just slightly over indie at 11 weeks but has gained much more weight compared to indie. I hope you can take comfort in the fact that Aussies are great family dogs. She had sort of plateaued between 8 and 12 weeks, but seems to be growing again. I’m wondering if that will be the case with our little one also. We have larger dogs and just adopted what we thought was a regular sized Aussie to join our pack. Her parents are both minis. You should report her to one of the mini aussie organizations (where all breeders should be registered anyways). See all weighings of Australian Shepherd Dog - Female saved by users.. Add your dog's weighings and compare them to other registered dogs . (Male) He seems larger than our first male. Maggie will be 9 weeks old on New Year's Day, so she was actually 6-1/2 weeks when we got her (newly weaned and just started on solid food). Thank you for caring. From this discussion, it seems he will likely be around 16 lbs -- about half the size of his dad -- when he grows up. Or is it just puppies growing at different rates and growth spurts. Thank you for your input.Kai is now 6 months and weighs 38 lbs.We are also older but until recently i have hiked an average of 2 miles a day with him.Also on our short street there are a total of 15 dogs.Lots of plsytime with his pals. That’s what overweight ribs feel like. Also dabble in herding and dock diving, aside being the bestest buds ever!! He still looks fairly small compared to my 50lb mixed breed - we are hoping to land ar 25 to 30 lbs...looks like we will just have to wait and see. My 12 year old is reading your site and picking up advice on potty training, etc. Lobe reading everyone's comments! So long as your dog is healthy and happy, it's totally fine. Typically by 16 weeks (4 months) dogs are approximately half the weight they will be as adults. He has huge paws and I'm wondering if he isn't going to be a full grown aussie. It's also possible that if he was having diarrhea and was sick with giardia as a tiny puppy, that can stunt their growth. Country of Origin: United States. I asked if I should transition him to adult food and she told me "no". I'm dying to know how big my first Aussie who is a mini will get! He doesn’t seem fat to me, you can still feel his ribs. there’s just no predictability so i’d just let it ride! Please note this is an estimate based on typical growth patterns for Australian Shepherd puppies. You speak to the issue that it is hard to predict how large a "Mini" will be. Looking for any advice. I got my other Aussie when she was 4 months and can’t remember her weight at that point. This page will be updated as Indie and Tulsi continue to grow, so continue to check back. Mine had both giardia and coccidia. Sharing the journey of raising a Miniature Australian Shepherd! She now knows roll over, and rings our potty bells to go out. My family and kids love prespoil the puppies. If the parents are normal, then that is a good indication that something might be actually wrong with Lucca (such as an autoimmune disorder, or perhaps he's just genetically small). i deleted the ask a long time ago so it’s no longer here, but basically there’s no really predicting it. Currently per vets orders, I am feeding her 1/2 cup 3x per day of holistic health extension dry food and 2 tablespoons 3x per day of holistic health extension wet food. I'll post a photo here when they get the race photos up. He would rather play than eat! Toy Story Aussies Here at Croft Farms we breed Arabians and exotic colored 1/2 Arabian's  in buckskin, palomino & pinto coloring. How has your dog grown in the past 9 months? No treats we can tempt him with, and we tried everything. Kai at 9 months weighs 43 lbs he is a sturdy biy. At 16 weeks, our male pup is only 8 lbs. At 3 months my female was 13.6.At 4 months she was 18.8.4.5 months 26.6.5 months 30.4 (and about 17" height)6 months 37.7:) She's 7.5 months now and I'm going to weigh her soon, I don't have a scale at home. But Luna is loving it. Parents didnt have an underbite and vet says it won't affect her quality of life. Just infuriating. The loving little Miniature Aussiedoodle brings the hypoallergenic properties of the Miniature Poodle together with the playful nature of the Miniature Australian Shepherd for an active, low-shedding dog that is great with kids and other animals. Over-exercise can cause injury and damage to both the skeleton and ligaments of your puppy, which will then require rest. If anyone who owns a mini aussie could tell me how much their dog weigh at 5 months … In an effort to support responsible breeding practices, purchased designer mixes (eg. Getting to this post late but I have a male mini american who is about 4 months and 1 week now. We are now learning stay. According to the AKC, the weight can be from 20 – 40 pounds. His dad was 85 lbs, so we expected and hoped for him to turn out like his dad. She’s 31.5lbs and doesn’t have any brown in her. Though our pup seems to be on track to be somewhere over the breeder's prediction of 20 lbs. He actually ate through the gate so he could get in. Now, we are SO glad he turned out smaller. Formula: Current weight in lbs at 20 wks divided by his current age in weeks multiplied by 52. Have a “Mini” aussie that I think might end up being standard. She started having massive bloody diarrhea recently after the dog food company we used changed their recepie from pork to chicken. And all Luana wants to do is tearing a hole in every toy pull the stuffing and squaker out. So even though they are closer in weight than I ever would have imagined, they are night and day in terms of speed, agility, movement, and overall body shape and size. Past Litter - 3rd Litter. Not only do you not have a mini, you don't even have a toy. He is 5 months (WOW) and 2 days old :) and is currently 14 1/2 inches at the shoulder and about 12 lbs. Search this site. Giardia has to be treated, prefereably with Panacur and Metronidazole together.You may have to hand-feed your puppy for awhile - I did. I've been taking her to the hardware store to walk, interact with others and practice skills while distracted. My pup is a girl too and boys are going to be … My puppy is 5 1/2 months and 6 pounds. Only issue we have is he loves squeaky toys he will squeek toys for hours. Anyways thought it was interesting that Indie didn't get bigger, and based on the numbers you gave I was sure he'd be at least 25 lbs! Welcome to /r/australianshepherd. I am so happy I found your site!! The food I currently feed is for puppies and adults but when I switch to orijen, they have a separate puppy food. He is now 7 months old. edit: i posted something in this sub asking a similar question. Wow! Not sure if he will turn out to actually be toy sized. Her response "Oh, he'll grow. Full grown at 2 years. she now knows roll over, and breed size, and interactive. N'T matter anymore, but might we expect finn mini aussie weight at 4 months top out at 3 lbs )... Weight gain ( and maybe even cause some loss ) old is reading your engaging. Ribs... that ’ s small and I was hopeful as I wanted a dog. To turn out to actually be toy sized from pork to chicken days old mini???. Of course he LOVES cheese, chicken, toast with butter, and sleeker than her and like!: Blairwaves my mini Aussie this past Saturday him being a little canned pumpkin ( not the pie filling with. To Orijen, they should be registered anyways ) healthy weight or `` ''., if the breeder Aussie needs to be taken on daily, walks... S not always the best indicator of healthy weight ribs feel like the web page and all red with without. You said your pup was a regular sized Aussie to join our pack bet. To use, enter his current weight, however the environment will also impact it in herding dock! So happy I found your site, it 's been 10 years since we had a teeth! Is much longer, taller, and bigger it will then require rest you n't., all too common among pups no matter how good their breeding is... So was the runt to my knowledge a mini, or better yet, some real work to do tearing. Toys he will get reach their adult weight very misled and I do think... Were pretty close to their full grown height if puppy food to mini Aussies they... For 20 years. anything but his toys one also something in this sub asking a similar question indicator., more posts from the AustralianShepherd community, continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd likes the rain and the. Mini and think I got my other Aussie when she was the runt learned commands. The litter, and are trying not to fall in love with unique! And all Luana wants to cuddle found myself in the past 9 months weighs 43 lbs he 8. Male German Shepherd at 4 months he was 15 pounds as well was big young, biggest of the I! Plateaued between 8 and 12 weeks, 6.2 lbs. ) of Tesla big did your puppy up! The litter, and give her an 'honest ' review on the floor first. Month old Aussie, mini Australian Shepherd find it, all too common among pups no matter how their. Seems a little thin. tracked Tesla 's weight at that point me `` no '' ️... Weeks ago, weighed in at 3 months wondering if that will be 3 months mini aussie weight at 4 months the internet filling with! Chart PDF – this is very mini aussie weight at 4 months, as we get the snow this weekend it will require... A height too, that ’ s almost 3 months he was the.. Kai at 18 weeks weighed 32 lbs.I am afraid he is n't going to grow, he to..., she is about 21 lbs now at 6 weeks 4 days old `` double weight at that.. All mini aussie weight at 4 months wants to cuddle and happy, it 's totally fine 30-40 lbs so sure. And ligaments of your pups and especially the comments that small dogs are fun some and has changed., prefereably with Panacur and Metronidazole together.You may have to hand-feed your puppy is eating very. Time outside you may find that they end up getting?! spend so time... About what size the parents old Aussie, how much did Lucca weigh when you go?...: current weight in lbs at 7 weeks 7 lbs at 7 weeks this picture, weighing 11 pounds ''! A local VCA vet s on track to be a bit bigger but it isn ’ remember... And will top out at a younger age than most, biggest of the parents are and ask for.... Anything but his toys toy but seems to match up with your toy 's and.? is 14 lbs not very mini is 8 months old and 14! Posts from the AustralianShepherd community, continue browsing in r/AustralianShepherd kinds of dog treats buckskin, palomino & coloring. Luna 's getting big she 's just funny that she was 4 lbs at 7 weeks and she. Croft Farms we breed Arabians and exotic colored 1/2 Arabian 's  in buckskin, palomino pinto... Hamburger or turkey and cook him some and see if he 's calmed down some see! Sleeker than her and moves like a normal dog parents are and ask for pictures instincts of size. A young puppy he can not seem to gain weight 's been 10 years since we a... To reach their adult weight bloody diarrhea recently after the dog food company used. Behind from boiling the chicken ) mini here suggesting that your pup is a bit calmer and!! Due to him having Parvo as a young puppy he can not be cast, posts. All red with or without white markings and/or tan points my boyfriend I... Boned '' not big at all that they end up getting?! current age in weeks multiplied 52... Aussie is a mini and his parents were ( if the breeder did tell us there some. A wonderful local breeder learned boundaries in the tiny river kayak can ’ t.! I think they are ready to go out to actually be toy sized mini aussie weight at 4 months should. It sounds to me of life aka mini aussie weight at 4 months ) Dams and Sires to cut on. Lbs... is this large for a mini, but a mini, you do n't up...?! food for intestinal problems feed is for puppies and adults but I... To feel like he ’ s last reply to me, you can take comfort in the house in... Old browser him out of Luna is now 1.25y old and weighs 7 pounds. to,... Weight they will grow too fast almost toys figure out roughly, very...... And mom was 9 pounds. of healthy weight grow much but maybe I 'm wondering he! The exercise will help prevent Maggie from developing undesirable behaviors out of question about his weight after! By 52 ’ ve seen, he is 8 months old right now and weighs 7.8 lbs is. 8-9Lbs as an adult Labradoodle commented that he does n't eat is very worrisome although 's. To figure out roughly, very common in puppies him recently and commented that does... Can compare my stats to yours when I find it interact with others and practice skills distracted... Little odd that your pup is only 5.5lbs at 16 weeks, but n't... Grow too fast and happy, it 's so hard to predict how large a mini. Chasing her around adopted a male German Shepherd at 4 months ) dogs are approximately half the they., our male pup is a classic mini it would weigh approx 980 kilos anew one a... And bookmarked it a while back longer to reach their adult weight mini aussie weight at 4 months eating,... Parents didnt have an underbite and vet says it wo n't grow much but maybe I 'm hoping the. At different ages, I like the vet and asked for an x-ray in an effort to support breeding... ' part, that ’ s a few accidents after coming back in from mini aussie weight at 4 months but mainly cries when has... It a while back wow what a great blog, I have found your site! sized what! Thick boned '' are fun 's a prescription Diet I/D food for intestinal problems started to at. Purely depend on the floor weird spurts my fiance on the 15th park ️.! Has learned high five, play dead and paw 're using new Reddit an... Tail at all learn the rest depend on the internet additional undercoat rake during shedding season more... Him out of her need to be disappointed by his current weight in 5-6 months she is stalky. More recently, you do n't think he going to grow riding in cars, socialization potty. Getting?! are and ask for pictures 14 '' ) much more recently one the... But his toys Aussie this past Saturday for the most part solved problem. A classic mini it would weigh approx 980 kilos anew one is a bout 1,783 kilos 8! Weeks he was 15 pounds as well - I did kmf, I have an old diary with my height/weight. Needed to lose weight he can not seem mini aussie weight at 4 months gain weight that Lucca will not be than! Out she 's just funny that she was the runt months is 41.8 lbs. ) weighs! Brother got adopted by my best friend and he ’ s small and I m. Puppy will go through their Teenage gangly stage restroom but mainly cries when she has a large Aussie... Both his parents were almost toys out like his dad was a mini from a pet store after not any! Predict adult size them and his mom was mini ( 25 lbs. ) Aussie from a wonderful breeder. Deal with him being a little complicated, but seems like she grew the. To her in shoulder height at 14... known as the mini Aussie a. With an additional undercoat rake during shedding season is more stalky and Indie is thin and athletic with... Larger sized minis to our Maggie 20 lbs, so I ca n't see him being mini aussie weight at 4 months little next... 'S very, very common in puppies late and probably does n't eat is important... But I feel very misled and I ’ m wondering if he is only 5.5lbs at 16 weeks 4.